Voting Terminology and Resources
The Governor’s Council for People with Disabilities provides this resource which includes an overview of not only on voting information, but also of a glossary of political terminology.
For a text only option: click here.
ASAN also released a guide, “Your Vote Counts: A Self-Advocates Guide to Voting in the U.S.” which answers every question possible about the voting process and voting terminology.
- A Guide to the Voting Rights of People with Mental Disabilities
- Guardianship Laws and Voting (AUCD)
- List of Voting Resources and Rights (Easterseals)
- Resources for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Voters (NAD)
- Protection & Advocacy Systems (NDRN)
- Resources for Blind and Low Vision Voters (NFB)
- Accessible Voting (Paralyzed Veterans of America)
- SABE GoVoter Project
For a complete handbook on all the laws and policies surrounding voting in Indiana, visit the 2020 Indiana Election Day Hanbook.