Are You Eligible to Vote?
You can vote in person in an Indiana election if:
- You are a U.S. Citizen, and
- You are a resident of Indiana, and
- You will be at least 18 years of age at the next General Election, November 3, 2020, and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a crime, and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days before the election, and
- You are registered to vote, (see “Are you registered to vote” below for more information)
- You have a current Photo ID (See “Voting Day Game Plan” for more information on obtaining and registering your Photo ID)
Am I Registered to Vote?
Go to indianavoters.in.gov to check your status of your registration before October 5th. This website can also check the status of your voter’s registration, help you find a voting place, learn what is on your ballot, and get information about your voting rights.
If you have recently moved, changed your name, or have other questions, you can check your registration and update it online at indianavoters.in.gov.
For additional questions or assistance, feel free to call our office at 317-926-1660.
Remember, the deadline for voting registration is October 5th.